Tuesday, February 12, 2008

izzit me or you ; we are drifting . Mr F! PLEASE CARE?

Heylo peepo!
am here t blog again Though i donknow what t blog about.
But well ; i am too bored So i will just blog my craps!

Well. sometimes i really do hope t be someone else.
Only sometimes.
Sometimes i really wanted t be someone with sharp nosee.
haa. & sometimes i wish i had a much more excting life lik Being th Superhero ;
that saves peepos&kill monster!
wahahah!
well ; tt is only sometime when i daydream-ed.
hms. i dk why i posted this But i just feel like.
i am so bored. He is online now But doesnt talk t me
i dk what i did wrong, We are drifting ; Not even friends now .( well ; almost)
& most impt of all he doesnt even care.

I wanted alot but i always got nothing in th end.
is this th retribution of being greedy?
whats wrong with challenging with th stupid fate& destiny.
i hated it! Totally!
Valentine is coming & i am spending it with xinru ;
movie-ing . PS I LOVE YOU.
cant wait.
& tmr i might be gng t get my flip flops& scarfs.
hah. Scarf & Skinnies are on th trend now.
wonder when will it be outdated.
As i have noticed or most have noticed . Fashions keep getting re-newed ALWAYS.
roars! & th wardrobe just hav t keep clearing & clearing!
& nowadays fashion are getting so ... --"
even my sis`sys agrree with me
--'
hm, i think i have nothing t crap about now?
Hms, oh ya b4 i go i wanted t share with all of you smthg me & xinru say abt.
i think what she say is really meaningful.

"Its hard t find good friends & true one , though you might have alot of friends But thr must be one group of your really close & trustworthy friends who you can share your deepest secret & fear with. That group of friends will share weal & woe with you . & even when all of you are 50`s of age or even older ; all of them wil still stay & remisce with you , & that is what we called true friends"

psst some of th lines are added in. But 90% of it remains as it is .
haha. Hope everybody would find true friends.
& i hope my true friends would be always thr .
love&misses t all my sis`sys.

No comments: