Sunday, August 17, 2008

SLACK & SLACK.

havent been talking much t my sis this days.
i miss them much . && thy give me a very nice bday .
ohmygod! I F******** miss all of them .
and yes. my life has been quite nice this few passing days.
& i don even have time t think of the past shadows . i think i might be able t forget him soon & accept a new relationship .
bless me (:
well . been out this few days w poly cliques most of the time.
finding teachers
& yes i had eg Maths on this fine thursday.
and . thanks t calculator i have t run for the test.
its so rushing ! & on top of all . i have "hai" Ling t be late w me for 15 mins too
arghhh. thanks man, i felt so guilty --"
and Fuck tht paper man! Its so tough . i felt like so so so stupid dng tht paper
yes i swear i would fucking fail tht stupid paper ! THANKS MR LIM --"
and aft tht paper i was like super complaining t cliques i m so gonna flunk lah.
thn we head off t hand up our autocad assignment while ling went t ask question
thn we went t eat at alumni .
er. and we spent 5 hours ther toking non-stop.
hahahaha, we have topics man! & common enemy ! hahahaha xD
i m so shocked they hate the same girl w me ! hahahaha. oh yes! I M SO HAPPY ((:
Hms. thn head off t my house for some mahjong, as usual , i am the one tt give tutorial fees lah.
hahah. and irvin and jialing win!
roars! good fighter. &luck la,
my luck suay lik .. --" i only one tia pai wait till last still don have!
rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~
i m so suay ! & alas , ling & irvin went home full full.
lol. while i sob for my losing.
haha, anw, i m so gonna close my eye soon.
have a nice night everyone! bb
pardon for .wordy post
didnt tk picts this few days. hahaha
overcame zilian! lol xD
*laughs heartily (:

No comments: