Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day out with jo&yk! , picture upload next post .

I hate this feeling right now ,
like a part of me is torn away ..
Helllo amigo(s) , had a great day today .
thanks to my sweet girl *jojo , & yk .
first thing in the early afternoon jo have to call & disturb my dream.
i was in a daze when she called.
: she was so hyper and happy telling me her lesson is over early!
but in my mind that time i was feeling so damn pissed off by calls & tons of msges disturbing my sweet dream alrd, so i was thinking, so , wtf is she telling me ?
then she then tell me : hey jl ah, i now come ur house hor?!
i was like . uh orh . then i went back to sleep.
&Importantly . the whole conv i was in sleeping mode --'
Then she came anw,
face-booked. & then to her house ,
then meet yk @ holland v for dinner.
Sushi tei , (:
this time ate 14 bucks only ! oh yes, i keep my budget ,
and then to pool-ed.
hahaha, my new hobby okay!(;
yk said that he will kelian anyone who play w me . hahaha and first he is gonna ke lian himself!
. but in my opinion , cindy girl & jojo is then the one , who is going to be let yk kelian. hahaha
(: AH GIRL . IF YOU SEE , LETS GO POOL OKAY(:
anw , sat&sun is working days!
(: hope all customers will be nice and good.
i thought i would survive not talking to you anymore.
but obviously , it is crossing my limit.
& i m dying .
its 4 day now. kucf .

No comments: