Friday, June 5, 2009

Common test week.


Hello peoplee. been so hectic this week, with common test coming up & debarment result going to be out fr my Qs.
. mood hasnt been that good lately. but but but . thanks to my sisters meeting me as often as they can. been meeting w different of them this week, but ru is too busy ,
well its okay. i understand.
Debarment has dealt a great blow to me , i never thought i would get myself in this kind of trouble . ever.
and i m thankful to daddy who always stand by me, even through this.
such an embarrasment to him ,to go school and beg fr my forgiveness.
its not even his business .
Thanks dad . i promise i will make you proud of me.
My life sucks now , and its thanks to me , my ownself.
Like what mommy say. your life is not suppose to be lik tt , everything is you make it out w your own hands.
Sorry mommy daddy.
i m a disappointment.
&sis , thanks fr all your kind words. & Of cos my cliques that make me laugh .
Thanks people. would update you on mon again.
i still miss you ,
sometimes i hope its always you , to pick me when i fall.
the past is always fresh in my mind , its been 2 years. everything changed.
you got your own girl , own life. own happiness.
i Will never go and destroy your happy world.
thou i really wish to ,
but . i wont.
its just that i miss you , just that i miss those happy times.
those happy smiley faces we always have,
those faces you gave when we are quarelling , those jokes you say when i m bored,
. i miss you . but you are never going to be here again.
I wish you forever happiness.

No comments: