Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello everybody !
make changes in my blog, cancelled some links & (:
yes i am happy .

Finally , i wanna make something clear to someone out there.
Just because you are w him , doesnt mean i would go check your blog now&then ,
and seriously , pls don think such a big deal out of yourself ,
you are seriously nothing t me, you don affect me Moreover Change my Life.
so don think too high k !
in my eyes you are just a Liar
.
( you know well what you preach and what you didnt done (: }


Okay , anw On a happier note ,
i m employed again , this time helping out my mom in ASA. (:
easy money i should say, cept for some irritating customer that think so big of themself ):
anw , ytd
13 Nov.
i celebrated Mooncake festival w my - lovely lovely sisters
and yes , we played candles, and ti Lantern.
camwhoring ,
fun like hell lah!
lots of laughters. & it always happen when i m w my fabourite girls !
shall update when i got th photo from xinru !
ai ni readers. ByeBye. (:


someone : Do you believe in fate?

No comments: