Monday, September 1, 2008

My special dedication t someone special t me (:



Wenjiale & Jojo yeeeeeeeeeeee .
4 years down the road , we shared a similar bond called , th best sistership.
you are always there for me when i am down, Always ther t share my sorrowful thoughts
always there w tissues t wipe away my tears
always there t hear my revengeful thoughts , & share opoions w me ,
always there t make me laugh ! no matter what.

when i m in love , you are there for me toooo.
helping me through all those embarrasing moments , helping me cope w my negative thinking
when i m out of love , you are there too.
giving me tissue without fails. making me laugh, scolding those bastard for me ,
i rmb your first vuglarity , was for me
i m deeeply touched. (:
truly ,
when i got my difficult times. you helped me got rid of those "ants"
i know its hard for you babe!
not t forget , you are always giving in t this sistership!
it makes me wondering sometimes.
are you my real sister in our past life?

4 yrs. we chg ! from ..adolescene teeenagers t matured ladies.
bt 4 yrs. nothing chg in our sistership! cheeeeeeeeeeeers!
i wish you all the best for your future endeveours.
and rmb ! you leave your footprints as deeeep as , he left his. even deeeper i guess
. sistership shall go on till we die ! shall we ?
(: love ya sis !
rmb , i m always here if you need someone? or tissue?hahaha

ciaos ,

Anw , thanks t my other sis toooooooooooo.
Winnie and xinru ! i love you both , not lesser tooooo (:
kisss kiss *

No comments: