Saturday, March 7, 2009

so many things , so little time.

OH GOODNEESSS.
Now i think 24 hours a day isnt enough. i hv still got lots to plan and go thru
But time is running out ,
My gosh ;(
i describe till i want to die like tt ! LOL. pls CHOY AH CHOY!
it is actually plans for my girls !
hahahaha, bonding time is always only for bdays and special occasions.
Maybe should hold more girls night out , or girls day out!
=DDD hahahaha,
damn random .



I miss you .
I mean net without you is so boring .
i love it when you make me laugh
i know no compliment would be made. but yes i miss you .
):
2 friends in FB says i fall in love easily.
hoho. i wonder who are they ? so easy guess through my heart eh =) shyshy*
lol.
SHIT . I THINK I M MAD NOW. GOTTA GO B4 I SPURT "MASTERPIECE" again --"
Byes everyone.

No comments: