Thursday, July 9, 2009

My worries.

+ = Cravings (:

Now now , i feel so sorry for myself.
i couldnt help not being me just nw. i m so sorry i flare up at *you for nothing.
you did your best @ comforting me , and all i say was " dont act like you know everything about me"
i know i m unreasonable. i know you tried your best @ cheering me up before finally "exploding" on me.
but you do not really know how i feel right?
when sometimes all i need was you by my side. you turn away .
for her. for them.
when have you turn them off for me?
i told you once i love myself too much . thats why i cant accomodate you , and your complicated life. its still the same now.
sometimes is not only th words you say , you must keep them too.
how many times have you said you are coming to fetch me from work. but end up i m going home alone!?
How many times have you say you wanted to watch blablabla w me . and you ended telling me you had urgent matters to attend to.
. its enough. so much for these days . thou i dont deny you bring joy to me.
but sometimes joy and love dont really matter as much as time and trust does.
Anyway. things had taken a step to th worse.
i dont really wish fr anything now. including you .
_________________________________________________________

IS MAKES ME SICK.
losing money makes me sicker .
thy charge me fr .........* . makes me feel like Puking on them.
Now now , i feel so sorry for myself.
Suckers.




No comments: