Thursday, July 2, 2009

Troubles after Troubles.
How long do i need to be tormented before i finally get on th good luck track again.

Been Having insomnia during holidays break.
its a torture. Tired yet cant sleep.
played ds the whole hols. Surgical unit is a good game
Okay past the holiday. Lets go to th main topic.
- I get fucking shit marks for all my ct results. I am fuckin not satisfied.
gna buck up.
and yes. i shd be . not skipping sch for this half sem anymore. hope i can hold on to my promise this time ! (((:
- AND currently i m working @ sushi tei. heh . thanks to em girl. Work was hard but fun.
customers was friendly @ the very least. alot of backstabs and selfish co-worker thou.
secretly wishing that thy will burn in hell.
- AND I AM GOING TO DO IS PROJ THIS SAT. bloody is mate is not replying my time to go --" hatttte *
- And i met a certain someone again. very least he made me happy . But too bad. his life is too complicated. I really cant give up my peaceful life to accomodate w him.
well. thats maybe all folks. OH LASTLY . blogger is being a bitch not letting me upload picts here. well "BOTAK" POST presented.

No comments: