Thursday, July 12, 2007

Heys people.
i am here for a short post.
& i donknow wht i will be talking.
probably of my feelings and so!
Roars!
i am feeling so bottled up Nowadays!?
hais ; inferior ; unloved ; extra ; sweet&Bitter memories.
whatsoever. any weird things you can name . i thought of it!?
anw. this isnt the main point. so . Skips*

Today ; was late for skl. & was made to run .
& my necklace Suay seh!
MRS LIM CONFISCATE!
damn her! but heng eye never tio catch lar.
heng liao lor! must be contented thn =D
thn went back class wibs minshan&lijuan.
went to toilet. & Whahahahaha xD
minshan knows =D
& the day just go on like normal.
After skl. i called up jo & ask her to pei me to mac !
& buy me A coke!
wakakak! yesyes. she is that good to me man!
hehs! ^^
& Off i go! home sweet home =D

And on the bus! i thought i saw him!
damn fcukinq Anxious ; Nervous & everything.
but when the guy turns back & look at me!
omg! fnt*
its far from him!
well . thn continued my way back home .
& i thought of him & too many ifs again.

continue...

No comments: