Friday, July 27, 2007

have a sudden urge to post .
Well ; went home with yinhui today! &
as usual , we had talks all the way til home.
haha. & i enjoyed the talks!
talk to her abt my probs all these .
& she gave really good suggestions.
& i am really sry abt being dao ppls
i just donknow why i am reacting liddat too.
i tried to be friendly. but i guess i am just too tired.
everytime i wanted to smile& sayhello. something in my brain just tell me don reply.
& i really donknow why.
but trust me ppl i will change. =DD

hms. also had talks wibs minshan Tday. as i am sitting next to her.
& even her . can see i truly still love&misses him
i wonder why he cant see that.
but something i might have known is he do not like me animore.
thats wht his friend told me.
thts wht all his action told me.
i wonder why am i this silly to wait & pray for the fcuking past to come back.
hais. am i that crazy for him?
sometimes i even wonder what will it be if we are still tgt?
will we still be talking long hours non stop thru phone?
will he be holding my hand & telling me to be careful whn crossing the road
will he still be calling me silly &blur
will we still be giving names to each others?
all this & that is all that i hav been thinking day & night
all the will & ifs. will thy really happen?
i really misses & want the past back
i miss the days we are always tgt .
boy i really miss you so .
T.T

well. i am carrying on with my post.
& today was a funny day lar
all cause of MY DUMB SISTER - WINX
funny actions ; funny talks ; funny explanations from her.
but i still misses jojoyee.
hai. she hav been sick sick sick!
hope she faster recover thn can crap with me more =DD
hehehe.
er. & today late. Mr mustafa ask me & winx run 4 round.
but cause we are too tired & so . we run abt two round &
shortcut ( A MISTAKE) to let mr mustafa sign our slip
well. all this let mr ERIC koh saw!
& he tells us to run 5 more round! That siaopeh!
-.-
& he talks to us abt intergrity which makes winx boil.
& we are cursing & runninq at the same time by then.
thn went back to class with messy hairdos.
okay! minshan commented that i look damn messy
urgh ;
& as usual ; mrloh say i went to sell rojak.
whatever la. i don even know what tht means.
thn had Chemistry ; social studies & assembly
i hate assembly show! so bored.
& i went chit chatting with yunjia all the way .
ok. & yj commented tht i look like songhua.
& i qot a damn shock.
complaints & stuff to winx
& thn i find yj and ask him.
thn he say me & songhua is pattern - people.
talk also la ; leh ; lor; mah; meh.
all these.
okay ppls i am gng t change! i swear!
cause i find all this action & stuffs make me look stupid!
& cj say all this stuff make me look good to bully & a damn ahlian
-.-
it doesnt match lar. ahlian still good to bully. but well
i am gng to Change!
wish me sucess ppls.
hms. & had mock for last 3 period.
paper was hard& it was raining outside.
so i keep falling asleep while dnq it!
lols. but still i get to know how O levels paper is set .
so shd be okie la.
guess i am gng to prepare for Os now!
like wht the old sayings say : better to be late than never!
so i shall start now. with english & my science esp!
had been getting real low marks for sci .(chem)
hms thts all for today post. Tkc everyone =D

So now what should i do?
should i carry on my life.
or jus stay thr waiting for my dreams to come true.
boy ; i m just so afraid of any choice i made.
thinqs that brought us nearer will bring us even further away.









No comments: