Saturday, August 4, 2007

i don need you nomore.

Heys people.
back to post.
hms, well . about the boy in my tag.
i am very tired to entertain you liao ; seriously i donknow who are you .
but you wan come here tag simi admire all these pls don say whtever breast ; armpit ;
wan disiao put name la.
lik tht very nice to play meh? childish sio -.-

anw. tday my post will be abt ytd outings with my pretty girlfriends =D
so . meet them ard 3 plus as i had a bad stomachache.
& damn ; jo was at the wrong place wating long for me!
so i was lik damn angry cause so long & i stand thr give alot passer-bengs disiao sia!
-.- so i called her & ask her faster!
finally she reach.& we wait for ahru&winx lor.
thy hor thr also damn long. 8 bus passes b4 thy finally come
so went to penisular.
haha. & was lost thr.
-.-
finally eri help us &we finally get t the right place.
but thr also same ; empty buildinqq -.-
so we went to toilet zilian! =x
lols.
&& afta tht we walk pass supreme court* ( the place i wrking next time=x)
hahaa. buaypaiseh*
lols.
& i beg them to help me tk a shot of me standing infront!
hahaa. see BEG sumore. LOL
cause thy all think i siaopeh ; daydream too much!
lols.
thn aft tht we saw lots of nice scenery & we went snap all the way!
hahhaahah =x
&& thn cht & sing like siaopehs ,
lols. thn 8 plus went to see some concert ; lots of cool&rock people.
& alot of malays tht seems to be so shuai&pretty!
omg i am like standing thr envy-ing.
lols .
& i saw someone in my skl . omg ; he is damn shuai&cool .
sisters agree too =D
& ard 9 plus whn we decide go bugis. eri ask us go find her
so we went.
& thy had a bunch of crazy yet cool friends =D
& maryam is damn pretty last night =D
hms. thn after abit of laugh & thgs liktht we went home
& jo went first as her 106 is so fast dao lor!
while me; winx&xr bus same time.
so off we go & home sweet home =D
did have a lil talk with dad. & i wan to say.
DAD ; I BELIEVE IN YOU =))

anw. i hav somethings to say to my sisters.
xinru ; winx & jojoyee.
Thanks for all the thgs you all hav done for me.
rmb last time we first met each other ; we had alot of negative feelings for ech other.
4 of us same ;
haha. is that coicidence?
lols
& after awhile we click & had been good friends since
through thick or thin ; you all have really been thr for me.
& also hear me talk about zhupipi lar ; tofu lar.
so mani names
haha. thks for all the patience you all give.
& also jojo ; thanks for alotalot of things . you should know laa.
& also giving me so much fun whn out with yoo all .
&always help me with so much like boys prob & so.
hope afta leaving this skl! our friendship stil can be as strong as now
Sisters ; hope this friendship road can be as long as ever!
Loves =D

&for the one ; jiahao .
i dare to write this name as i know this will be the last time i am writing abt you.
i don care whether anione lik anot.
but all i gonna tell you is . i am gng to do as you wish .
forget you & carry on with my life.
but i still hope we can be friends or maybe btr good friends.
thats all i think now.
i no longer held any hope of you be my boy animore
like you say . all tht is so long ago . & no point sayinq or hearing anythg about it now
let that be yet another chapter of my life .
thks for the beautiful memories anw .
& if you stil want to forget me completely & not even be friend.
i will respect your decision .
& lastly . goodbye & tkc.
i will always remember the good times.
& hope you wil always be happy =D



No comments: