Tuesday, August 28, 2007

you can make me whole again .

i count every single steps yoo tk to
leave me behind...
heys ; people , tmr its my maths exam
ok! & i am right here posting instead of studying -.-
well. i am gng to study l8r .
anw ; i just read Her blog.
i am still confuse over what she say.
do she mean Him
Haiya. confuse freako mans them!
well ; & i am reading& deleting all the past conversation with him.
is that going to help ?
well. i really donknow lars.
its been so long since he`ve been gone.
i have used ways&means to make him come back.
but i never succeed!
instead i can say i have make him hate me more&more each single time each ways&means was used.
hais. what more can i say.
i am a failure.
but i miss you ; i really do.
teach me the method to make you mine again will you?
good luck for maths tmr my dear friends ((:
good luck to me too. i want to pass badly.
well. i would post soons.
sry if this post bored you all ars. =x

No comments: