Sunday, September 2, 2007




some pics & i am gone for the day. sry for the spacing probs but blame blogger ((:



cause i really don feel the way i once feel abt yoo















well ; i am totally in love with chris brown say goodbye,

it totally says about what you feel abt leaving me.

dont it?
its the song you send me before telling me it was nice


& one of your favourite song.

now it has become mine.

weird uh?

i used to hte this song & wonder why you like it?

sometimes ; something just change without us knowing it

just like love.

i always tok to my sisters & friends abt our thing .

our memories..

til thy hear also sian.

thy have told me upteen times t stop saying about it & forget you.

but i cant . i cannot stop saying abt yoo even thy angry me.
donknow why.
i miss you.

everytime i see you ; the past just keep flooding back to me
i cant stop thinking of you.


i knw i have promise you to disappear frm your world. but i cant keep my word.

pls say i am stupid. i am a fool.

but i still wish for your return

i still hope that one day you would smile at me & tok to me like nothing have ever happen b4
i just want to be back like the way we are whn we are nothing but friends

why cant we?
give me the reason at least can?




Friday .





went to skl alast.





was woken up by winx & decide t go to skl





& partly was th reason i am able t see him





((:





so bus-ed to skl. & smthg made me damn angry was the fcuking bus uncle did not see me wave!





fcuk & i was like a idiot waving for th bus!





angry! so i miss a bus & wait for the another.





called winx & she say pei me late.





but in th end is i wait for her pei her late

cos th next bus came quickly (:

but nvm lars. since alrdy say want late liao.

haha. so went into skl &kana running lors.

thn i ask wangting want t run agn anot?

being a good soul & clever boy he knw my meaning thn say yoo all run l8r ar?

ok lorr pei yoo all.
hahaa. thks ar (:
&tada * thats my morning excercise
thn begin the speech by every graduating class to tchers.
haha. & it was boring. so talked to cindy &co.
fun .
















((:





& BLABLAH. concert time .





saw many graduate people.





haha. all have change alot alrdy.










& half concert time ; i finally saw Him walking in the hall .







































.







his hair colour & everything change alrdy.





he become more cooler thn ever((:





but he seems so cool tht he appears to ppl "dao" .





his walking & all change.





he seems like another person to me now.





hais. =x so far&distant.





maybe what all he says to them are right .





we are different world people .










>>> Fast fwd.





after skl i had a tiff with winx.





i donknow why lar. she sudd flare up at me.





& we went seperate ways.





i donknow wht the fcuking thg you buay song abt till now lar.





but since you tell ahru its becos of me keep saying him





thn i am sry ok.





i really hope its ok between us now yea?





er, ok skip. went to eat with xinru & jo .





& thn off i went back to my pri skl





having abit of stm thr. i couldnt rmb alot of them & their names





so i just yo to some of them. lols it was funny la.





thy keep sa jiao t me tht i am boxim.





-.-





thn some pri skl kids are damn funny .





one of th boy follow me frm the study corner til the canteen just to ask me smth.





ohmygod! he reminds me of myself.





& i saw alot of pretty juniors ((:





Went home ard 3 plus thn went out to meet my dumb bro ( pri-skl classmate)





at panjang along with joelle&xinlei.





it was embarassing for first meeting after so long.





haha. & my dumb bro have grwn taller & also more good-looking le uh.





(:





haha. thn went home after awhile as i was feeling bored by thn,





lols.










Saturday ;





Boring . wake up & eat & played comp ; study & went back t slp =x










Sunday ;





Tution & thr are lots of tv prog tday!





imisshimquitealot ((:



















































No comments: