Thursday, September 13, 2007









oks. i will start tday post with past pictures.

hahaa. & thr is only one tht have sister in it.=x

haha,. all is me laa. sry uh. zilian mahhh.

hahahaa, =xx

But i utterly like the pic with my bro in it!

omg he look so cool ((:

even xiaoting say so ; wahahaha,. Bro know wht ! i am proud of you ((:

hahaha =x oops. anw this blogger seriously have a big problem!

whenever i start to post pic ! IT WILL HAVE SPACES BETWEEN THE LINE!

damnit! stupid blogger!

well. let me say abt ytd !

its a memorable day t me as my sisters & me hardly get tgt,& hangouts often since thy have their boy.

hahahaa, ytd me&winx went jo house to revise our social studies &

at first i was looking at friendster & thy was like sleeping&revising!

but l8r i slowly manage to distract them frm studies with my powerful I personality!

wakakaka! & we played maple &cook soup to drink .

hahahaa. fun !

i am veryvery addicted to maple nowadays & eloysious call me still a maple noob!

OH k. back to topic! & well the day pass as norm didnt have many phototaking or rather no phototaking sessions as our hair wa in a mess! & went home with winx after tht ((: STILL IT IS A MEMORABLE DAY!

love you sis ! you both brightens up my day!

& WHO NEEDS BOYFRIEND NOW! damn. i am happy wit sister & bestie now & eloy the hottie! (ohyes he made me write this ! ) T.T

hahahaa. =x

well. i am ending here. so long ppeeps.

i am gng t enjoy shopping sprees soon (:













No comments: