Monday, September 17, 2007

heys people.
i am back t post a short one b4 gng to rest soon.
haha.
since alot of my friend had post abt vivo. i shant post abt it alr.
but it was indeed a memorable day (:
imiss it ! it was a funny day with winx!
hahaha . seldom play till so crazy with her!
hahaa. & thr was absolutely no quarrels that day . Fun.
i like it (:
anw. had been chionging maple this few days & know wht
i lvl up ok! (:
see i am a pro . but of cos thrs a pro-est tht help me!
thks tooo (: shall i mention your name?
hahaha xD
& things are gng fine between eloy & me,
we still decided on friends & nothing more
also single rocks right ?
& this week thr are no quarrels too
it really makes my day (:
Also i have think thorougly last night ( till 3am )
& i hv decide ultimately to give up him since i alrdy told him so .
yeah, hopefully he still treats me as friend cos i do so (:

& during vivo shopping trip ; winx sister & me caught eye on a giodarno collar shirt!
i am gng t buy tht soon! ((: YEAH, OK! i finish posting!
TC everyone (:
BB
ohoh! & i knw some of prelims marks.
i did pretty well.
uhm ; at least above expectations & i cant wait to tell "him"
hahaha, guess he would be shock & ask me show him?
lols.

eng: 3o/5o (paper2_)
physics: 37/65
POA: 32/100 ):


No comments: