Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Goodbye now ; my sec skl life & gr8 peeps. i am gng t miss it (:

Heys everyone.
long time no post le!
got miss me?
wahahah! =x



Hms, i donknow what t post .
maybe abt 3E5 - 4E5?
& leaving secondary life.
hahaas.
hms . abt the last few days of my class .
i dint went skl as i kana eye infection.
hais. although i promise minshan t go.
sry!
but i know she wont blame me!
haha.


hms. for my sec skl life.
thr are really alot of friends that come & go
some left a really deep attatchment in my life.
sec1 - sec4.
i have really known some veryvery close & good friends.
whom have been thru alot with me.
i really wanted t thanks them for being always thr
no matter whether i m down or happy thy are always thr t share with me.
& also those who have been my classmates.
thanks for those happy times. esp my 4E5 classmates
thr are fun times& also irritating times with you all.
the days in sec3 camp & also ms weng accident!
haha.
thks for those happy times peeps * though sometimes you all are irritating lur! Lols=X

And also myGood sister & BUDDIES(:
thr are alot i wish t thks you all
thks for giving me alot of happiness&laughter during this period of 4 years.

Jojoyee ; thanks for being the most honest & patient t me for this 4 yrs!
& hearing abt all those stupid "tofu" & stuffs
also thanks for always saying yourself small fry to make me happy whn i sad!
hahha! 100 thks&sry(:
hahaha ; & for all the tissue;
thanks for always being thr!&
always pei me wait for 963!
thks(:
Loveya sis (:
WinxTEO; Thks for all th craps you say t me tht make me laugh
& also always help me tk my wrksheets & stuffs.
thks for everything! & also sry for always making you angry uh.
i promise next tim i wont say "his name" anymore.
LOL (:
trust me; you are the best joker & the most unpredictable one (:
Xinru; Thanks for being my good friend & Sister ,
thanks for always introducing good bargains &
sharing good thgs with me!
thanks for also always hear my problems & comments for me!
also the encouragment .
hope our friendship & sistership would be forever (:
Boonkiat ; thanks for always giving me your precious comments&suggestion
& also my best kbox - partner.
all the best for Your Ns (:
& forever fakee you-knw-what! (:
Jem; My best baddy!
thanks for always helping me t solve probs & say
my negative pts t me!
i will forever rmb you this buddy (:
Now for my 4e5-ians.
my deepest gratitude t all of you who have made th class lively (:
& i also want t say
somethg to some of my more close 4e5-ians
Minshan; hahaa. you are the most cute & funny , outgng girl i have ever seen
thks for always bringing laughter t me!
& sry for always disturbing you in class cos i nthg t do.
lols =x
anw. all the best for your O & future.
RMB ME THIS FRIEND UH! ( if you see this)
Claudia; thanks for being my friend ;& helping me alot in sci prac (:
& i think you have a nice attitude t everythg!
all th best(:
Jasmine; haha. funny girl!
your jokes always make ppl day brighten up&
thks for always teaching me thgs tht i donknw.
like poa!
haha. also your encouragement t me! thk(:
and other great great classmate (:
REALLY THKS FOR MAKING MY DAYS IN HSS (:
Yunjia; Vivian; Xinru; Wynnee; Eriana; Rozliana; Shahidah; Minshan; Jasmine; Maryam; Nazurah; Claudia; Farhana.Raymond; Nazirul; Jacob; Aaron; Cheongjie; Yongjie; Kheeteng; Malcolm; Kelvin; Chunhow; Christopher peter chong.
Er ; also must special thks one person for helping me in maple alot (:
>> Raymond! thks! & your maths really power (:
all the best t you in Os TOOO (:
everybody also same larh!
hahha. i shall end here .
thk you!
& my gr8 uniform! green is my fav (:
loveeee.
& i cant wait for the upcoming chalet !
tkc & cyah thn everyone (:

No comments: