Friday, October 26, 2007

HEYS EVERYBODYY HERE ((:
back t post one b4 i mia for O LEVELS =(
hms. O is extremely tough this yr.
& i cant say for sure whether i will pass.
hopefully . i guess?
anw. i had geog & sci-chem paper alrdy ! all the best for my others (:

Friday ;
Had no skl & i woke up at 1 .
haha. mainly bcos i had t wait for call .
so slp at ard 2 last night & i wake up at one !
th jo msg me & came my house t study!
yeahh! i finally wait till th day she come liao!
idiot her. always don wan come ! ROAR !!
Anw. so i wake up & my mom came home frm her shopping
&& t my biggest surprise she bought me my Papaya!!
hahahah. i love papaya *am eating it now (=
hahaha.
so th days pass lk this .
& night i send jo down & thr this grp of donknow-what-the-toot*
OK. fcuk!
thy walk pass us & one of them donknow pooo or brr wht in my face
fcukfcukfcuk! am so angry ! & thn ..
whatever la.
ok! i am gng now. shall continue my rantings aft exam (:
bye.

& i hope i rcieve sms soon =x

No comments: