Saturday, November 3, 2007

O level is gng t end soon.
4 more papers.
& th last paper will be .
& tday is th day we know each other.
time t draw a fullstop ?

Anw . had O levels this few days.
i really hate myself alot!
I had so many careless in O.
& i so zi zuo cong ming during sci!
roar!
hate it larh!
why do i so zi zuo cong ming!
if not i would not get so much careless & tht fucking simple sum i would alr get it right!
hais. i am so stupid ...
in so many thgs.
who can cure my stupidness man!
hai!
i really hope my results will at least let me go t my dream course.
or rather poly.

& this few days alot had happen.
O & Some prob,
i am so confused over my own feelings.
i seem t have change like what my pig say
i no longer hav th heart or feeling t be sociable?
why do i change this way?
him?
hais. i really hope he is th one t let me hav my smiles back.
but i really have no courage for anything.
he too maybe he is saying th truth.
well thn all the best & what i could only do is t see your backview getting more further frm me.
tkcare & all the best to your results (:

Also all the best to all my friends
Winx ; Jojoyeee ; Xinru; JasmineTan ; Cindy ; Tiffany ; minshan ; Vivian ;
Claudia ; Raymond ; Chunhow ; Yongjie ; Aaron ; Eugene ; Yancong ; Malay friends in my class ; Joelle ; Xinlei ; Wenbin. && all my friends laa (:
hahaha. tkc everyone. Best luck & Jy (:

No comments: