Sunday, November 18, 2007

Can anyone teach me th method t cure heartache?

hais. is all expected.
i shdnt have trial & error.
my maths was not good at th first place.
why i want t try & play.
now the saddest is still me & not.
i donknow why i feel so heartache.
he just tell me tht & my whole heart sank
friends & nothing more.
all is this ending.
wtf is love man?!
i swear i am not gng close t anyone agn .
i am not gng t fall in love again!
rarrrrrrrr~!!
19Nov
gng t find job l8r
have many diff job t search frm
bt all are far.
sian ar. find one job also so hard.
tmd! suay ka si si lah i tday!
hais. & xinru is slow! & suay tday too.
hahaha, same with me lols
5 man ru!
thn l8r night maybe meeting jo go outside hav a heart t heart talk.
i hope i will be calm by thn
& wed my dearest jason will be back t spore for hols fr a wk or so!
i am gng t spend many many time with him!
yeah man! i miss my best friend loads lah!
((: awaiting for your returns.
nothing is impossible.
even this is just an obstacles i am sry its too much
i wil cya thn.
hopefully everything is still the same
all th best for you k
you hav got a friend for life i promise (:

No comments: