Thursday, November 29, 2007

i Am that fake! You don need t care!

That "her" is really pissing me off
i guess i really need t release all my hatred here
its ok if yoo all donknow who itz.
you all don need t know.
i am just posting here to let myself calm down!

I cant fcuking stand myself.
i am being so fake ard her.
I hate fake people & i am one myself
but normally is all lik that.
evryone is fake. to friends ; family & even strangers thy don even Know
ppl just wan t angkat others bola. to get into their good shoes or whatsoever!
normally just t gain more friendship or have benefits .
isnt it th same like th surbodinates & th boss?
ahhhhhhhhh i am getting all oout of topic here!



she is this , she is that!
i donknw what. I just hate her!
perhaps jealousy took th better of me.
she don have t try t loook perfect .
she is that perfect to everyone
But me?! i have t try! i have t do what shit! & all i get was fucking failure
FUCKKK!
i do all these & she did nothing but she gets it
fcuking unfair eh?
i thought it was suppose t be fair lik wht you give is wht you get?
maybe we were close in th past.
but i suppose alot of times you were just acting t be close t me.
i look through all th past old conversation & think through all the things we have been through
woah. its been really foolish of me t think you are really my friend.
you hurt me once & i forgave yoo.
i donknow what the shit come over me that makes me forgive you.
but now
i don want t act all cheery & shit you with all the happy & bullshit crap
i aint gonna be your friend.
you may see that jealousy took over me .
i am not going t care.
shit !

PS: its my rantings pls dont tag or scold what shit cos ya donknow my feeling !

No comments: