Saturday, November 24, 2007

HELLO PEEPS!
back t post.
was busy th last few days ; or rather lazy,
hahas.
anw.

22Nov
Went t Xiaovivien bday chalet with Ray
hahaa. so funny th whole journey.
yeah & i am a kinded soul
i let my place t the old uncle but ...
another uncle sit instead of that stoning old uncle.
lols.
&& so we sat all th way t pasir ris!
so far&tired.
reach thr & we buy bubble tea
hahha. funneh! its very sweet lahs!
hahaha xD
thn rch their chalet
okay ; loner at first . talk on th phone with jojoyee.
she keep msn with her boy i think or wht shit! & i am lik talking t the air!
so pekcek! =x
& thn ray come talk t me. hahaa
I keep cui him go home! yea i was too bored thr
& we went home exactly at 8.45 cos pool was full
saw gerald thr (:
home& watch my Fang yang de xing xing!
whooo.i love lin zhi ying . xiao zhi!
he damn cuteee lors! && he is tiongxim tiongxim t ahxing in th show!
wheets(:
i love Fang yang de xing xing ! ( greatly recommended show by me ^.^)
23Nov .
Started painting my room
didnt went t support ahru on her first day!
lols. i am busy!!
Thn its damn fun painting but tiring!
dad helps us run errands while agnes & me keep painting!
while painting alot of things came t my mind.
i wrote his name everywhr in my bedroom walls.
but well. it has been paint over now . so
no one can see it (:
hhahas.
but i really miss him so lahs!
T.T
had imagination all the time.
24nov.
Th room is finally finish!
yeahs! purple bedroom for use!
^.^ gng shopping tmr with my shitty jojoyee.
i miss her damn lots!
&& we are gnna visit our sissys!
hahaha, i miss all of them!
haha, & yeh i am gnna buy tht fcuking shoe i never hear b4!
shit th boss!
-.-
monday i am starting wrk!
& pls visit me when free ppl !
ahhaha, tkc everyone!
Love&misses.
Would you still remember me after we left this skl?
i donknw why its been like so long t me
i always had imaginations i wish was true.
if is possible i hope i would be th one that will make you smiles
if you need me ; i promise i will just be a phone call away ((:

No comments: