Saturday, November 10, 2007


long-timed pict wit my dearest Sister
Me&Xinru (:

Sisters (:
Memories& Dreams are always sweet ;


but reality are always th opposite.






Happy Belated t my dearest Sihua Baobei anw


stay pretty & happy!


everlasting with your boy (:




anw. tday went t sim lim sq with my family .


quite boring laa thr.


help sister check abt wii price only t know she donwan it animore


-.-


thn walk ard .


anw. simlim has lots & lots of bargains & cheap stuffs


mom bought mp4 thr.


& i bought nothing ):


anw. after waiting fr th comp t be repaired ; ( lasted for like 11 - 3)


we thn headed t Woodlands central or centre t buy my skinny


bought two skinny.


grey&black ! heh !


cancel off wishlist*


thn mom bought KFC back!


omg. mom is damn good tday!


hahah (:






Anw ; i will post abt my trip with sister t paya lebar & bugis.


shiok!


& Tiring i shd say


so meet winx & jo at th coffeeshop that sells very good fish beehoon!


& tadaaa. thy eat thr.


& i eat my fav rojak! so nicee (:


thn off we went t meet xinru & jasmine.


& thn we headed t payalebar.


ahahha. damn funny la th journey thr!


wahlao never had one trip so fun!


jasmine is tooo funny lahhh! hahaha =DD


& thn reach thr. went t th cityPlaza &


it was full of danger& DMN hot lahh!


but fun .


(:


reach thr & we went t explore but find nothing t our likings =x


thn we headed off t bugis .


&& i caught my eye on a teee-shirt (:


with writings like donknow wht eat shit & Die!


i am getting one sooon ! && my red heels


& black off shoulder ! (:


hehehe! (:


thn went t eat with my girlfriends


ate porridgee.


weeeeeee~ Niceee.


& thn photo wibs girlfriends!


grp & individual!


hehehehe! i love them lah!


thn headed t arcade.


& played games.showed abit of anti-donknow-what thr.


& played with jo th games .


FunFunfun!


& thks for jasmine lendd me money to diao tht mushroom!


ahhaha (:








No comments: