Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Heys everyone
back t post.





2o Nov.
whoolalala.
lucky day.
went t job interview w Ru.
Marinaaa. Far but th journey thr is fun larhs& giddy,
went thr walk ard as th "devil" told us thr are probs.
so walk ard played arcade & soo.
niceee! joke ard! & photo retard pic tooo
time flys when we are having fun
thn went t oriental htl & took application form frm tht devil .
thn write liao. left t bugis t find winx at her wrk placee
hahaa. & meet jo thr.
she blame me for smthg! rarrrrr!~
haha,
thn find winx saw her manager thr thn disiao want interview.
but i actually got in!
whooohoooooo~ happy^.^
i gt two jobs now (:
One start on Next wk at oriental.
& another is 10 dec- 30th dec at lot1
come visit me if freee(:
heehhe.
Back t topic.
thn went t airport with Ru&jo t send yj off.
is actually all a surprise.But yj is not surprised!!
-.-
reach thr early. thn went t sit sit & play ard thr
haha. my sisters are real fun t be with! (:
thn play ard & camwhored.
yj mother help us photo grp& also girls alone one,
hahaa. she say she will send us when back & develop fr us!
haha. thks aunt (;
haha. it was real fun ytd
gave yj his gift
&finally after much fun&camwhoring. Yj had t go in .
everyone bid goodbye t him , the atmosphere was sad as everyone see his backview gng further & finally dissapear behind th gate.
hais.
but no one cried. thankfully.
thn went home aft sending him off.
mrt-ed t cck& sit cab home ; chuanmin treat(:
hahas.
thn played ds till 3.
whoooooooo. tiredd.
i cant wait for job t begin (:





Anw. i have smthgs for my sisters only.
Exclusively t jojoyee , winx & xinru(:
:Though now all of us will be busy with our wrk
but i really hope our sistership would not end here .
maybe sometimes we do have heated argument&rough patch
but in th end we also make up quite quickly!
i really do cherish the sisterships between all of us.
even if you all don treat me as sisters. in my heart . th 3 of yous will forever be my sisters.
When i am sad ; you all will be thr for me telling me not to cry & telling me its not my fault
Whn i hav wishes. all of you all would help me t grant it.
We have fun tgt always.
sisters will always be in my heart no matter how far i go next time!
all this memories wil not be forgotten
; the day when i am sick at chalet ; yoo all took care& help me till i am well regardless of what shit i gave.
When i donknw how t bike . you all encourage me.
& even help & wait for me & not treat me like a burden.
thanks (:
i am sry for my stupid attitude & always give you all probs.
i will try t change!
Sisters forever!











the timeless Memories (:

No comments: