Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yo everybody!
here i am back t post agn before leaving t study with Jo&co.
haha. tday . went skl early in the morning!
Jo said she would be early! & thus i hurry myself
in th end! winx is the earliest & we wait for JO!
-.-
geog lesson all th way till 10 plus! &
i seriously think my geog is getting lousier & lousier!
ARGHHH!
& its gng t b the Os soon!
gonna buck up all my subjects NOW!
=))

er. back t topic!
aft lesson. Jo went for her maths&
th kindest winx went with me for my haircut at 1 head!
wahahaha!
i was so un-decisive at that time.
as th aunt keep say will curl ; cant guarentee&stuffs.
arghh! .
so i finally also DECIDE t cut!& hengheng no curl!
haha. i like my hair now!
YES! Finally! (:
but i hate my complexion! fcuk ;
face infection! arghhh!
i am gg mad soon!
hopefully it will recover by itself soon! (:
arghh! =x
think i will stop here now!
but b4 i go ! i wanna say sry t xinru uh!
she shd know why (:



All the shit that you do!
you were all the things i thought i knew& i thought we could be .
you were everything i thought i wanted
but all this time you were just pretending!
thanks for the Once happy memories& all the pretend.
Goodbye my ;



No comments: