Thursday, July 10, 2008





They are all my fun-loving , heartwarming Friends. of cos nt all of them are thr lah.
bt i swear . i will put all up next time . * winks (:
Okay. posting time.
inner thoughts or ?
Well i decide on Inner thoughts , Claps?
lol.
so . my attitude sucks , i know it myself lah people,
Don bother t say "Eh jl , nono you don have lah, yooo have nice friendly attitude"
Hey girls or guys rather? tts bullshit . total bullshit & i can see you don really understand me if you make tt comment i said on top .
anw, so what if my attitude sucks? Yoo gotta admit its me btw.
& my love ones can tolerate it .
& i really appreciate it alot. i love all those loves out thr tt actually can bear w my attitude for so long.
People like jocelynyee. WinnieTeo , my dad , my mom , Bk , my poly cliques. oh and xr (:
oh i love you guys so much (:
Eh btw. i just flare up at my dad ytd again.
okay i really donknow why , its no reason & i just shout & scream at him ,
i m mad. yes i m .
ytd tts it . i m truly mad t the top ytd.
bt "someone" lah he let me scold you know. i appreciate it .
haha, thanks dude (:
& tday lionel send me a very funny msg ,
he damn asss funny .
he ask me " holla , wht you doing , ehhh bbbb i ask you so how i go farmart ? Tell me lehh "
wth. he is very very funny. frm last wk till now he is still thinkin of how t go farmart.
& i replied him " eh , just beside some cemetry i think , cck cem "
Lionel : " Haha, so i go cem fetch you lor. **** lah, don bluff ley , cem whr got mart sia "
HAHAHAHAHA ! funny ? lol
he kum goong . he really need t re-read th whole fucking sentence again!
& i guess he gnna flare up if he see this .
bt sometimes i really think is he acting cute?or he is more blur thn me ?! lol
xD
but well he makes my day lahhhhhhh (:
& just nice he msg me at th spot whn i felt so down.
Ohyea. yes no doubts its th guy in my heart again.
i went past th spot we saw frog on our first date ,
th first time you send me home .
th sweet words you mention t me ..
"even i have amnesia i wont ever forget whr you sty . "
nah , i think you totally dig out tt part of memory in your life alr.
i heard alot. i heard tt you&her are very happy .
& i do nt know why , i actually felt happy & sour at th same time.
why did you live your life btr thn me?!
shdnt it be th opposite?
you are my first true love. i swear. no . maybe you are not.
bt you are the first guy tt makes me feels so immersed in your love.
well . i really cant deny , she is much better thn me in many ways.
& i truly bless th both of you.
girl if you see this . i hope you really cherish him . & love him not treat him lk toy or anything.
you know who yoo are. (:


No comments: