Friday, July 4, 2008

My suay -neess

Hey peepos.
back t post after so so so Long!
Miss me ? uh uh ~ i doubt so.
lol.
Neway. i don know what t post lurs!
Arh~ okay. letme post abt days out w sissys.
*Photos will be post after i recieve them yeh (:

SO. wednesday , winxteo&jojoyee agreed t come meet me for some dinner & catchin up.
, thus we meet around bt timah, as thy do not want t come np t fetch me !
Hence meet up w jo ard Timah Bus stop.
& i complained t her all about !! tht stupid "PUITER" & " Y`tou" In my class!
roarhs!! got so angry tht all th @$!^@$% Came out .
neway , she just patiently hear me roaring non-stop.
& funny. she still can crack jokes while i m so angry !!
ROARINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
anw. i m not gng t mention wht th puiterrr did t me! its so maddening alright!
--"
so anw. we headed off t macdonald t wait for tt slowtortoise Winx!
whahahaha!
& when she finally reach. went off t eat porridge , recommended by jo!
Shucks lorrs*
winx&me decided t just eat our sotong paste ball (:
woah, pretty nice (:
thn we headed off t Ntuc plus ard ? i forgot wher.
& winx gt some good news t brighten her day, Congrats t you girl (:
haha, & anw . aft tt we went home. (:
good day w my sisters though ru didnt came ):

FRIDAY ( which is ytd)
went out w sissys agn (this time winx sissy didnt came as she alr have an appt alr)
this time jojoyee came t meet me outside np , haahs. a good chg.
bt i waited so long for tht two slow slow!
hahaha, =x
bt well . went t NYDC for dinner again.
yummy , bt unluckily , i .. reallly got it again,
the voted most Un-delicious food among all of thm --"
bt nontheless , NYDC food taste nice luh (:
after tt , went t Vivo t have catching up session,
jo Treat us banana muffins she made!
woah! nicenicenice!
bu kui shi jojo yee & Ru give comments abt how t make it nicer.
& thy decide t bake tgt next time w *me !
tsk* forget abt me, i will just be th taste buds (:
hahah, & ytd thr is a magnificent ship stopping by vivo Harbour,
wooooo.cool (: its lik Peter Pan Pirate Ship . COOL & Big (:
sisssy and me was dazzled by th sight .
cool & th man on board was omg, HOTTIES* all th way.
& haha. well. we communicate lurs. (;
haha, bt maybe countries differs. thy couldnt understand most of what we are talking about,
so. after awhile of communication , we went our own ways (:
went back up t th rooftop for some session of camwhore & back t my home ,
Sissys thn left ard 1 after looking at net and slacking ard my house (:

OH MY, how i miss sissys & the days.
different girls w different character.
& those misunderstanding at first.
Now thy are friends , Best of all friends call sissys(:
treasure in my heart always.

Anw. i miss someone , lotsa.
bt all wouldnt guess whom issit.
i also wish i could giv up him as easily as he do.
but i really cant.
more time mayb? or hotter guys tt can replace him?
lets see when time goes by .

No comments: