Thursday, June 26, 2008




Yay. sissy is back frm tioman!
having a nice chat w her nw(:
& jojo sis is well frm tt stupid stomach thingy!
& awww. my flu! is still as bad as usual .
anw.
so . i ran frm lessons again! well.
leopard dont chg its spots lah! i understand it now.
anw . I m still not skipping hydraulics. so i didnt broke my swearing part luh!
and i m holding on t tt "Vow"
YAY (:
hahaha, anw. gng t kx nueer bday tmr,(;
Hope i do enjoy , lovvveee (:

i m not okay.
time has passed.
diff people come & go . bt none left footprints as deep as you in my heart.
i know you are just one of th every thing i have t go through in my life.
bt forgetting all of tht happy days w yoo is really hard.
i cant bear t throw away evrything.
whhy did you lie when you left me .
you told me . we are still friends. bt nthg nthg shows me tt we are still friend.
i find it even hard t maintain one fine sentence w you
let alone a conversation.
evry part of me just missed those happy times w you
i know i shouldnt cling on t you. t the past.
bt just by thinking & looking over &over thru th past conver really made my day .
& eventually it became clear tt i havent gotten over you.

-谢谢你曾经爱过我给我最美的经过 .






No comments: