Thursday, June 12, 2008

I always used t wonder as a kid when would i grow up?
but now as i grow little by little everyday.
matured each & every day.
see lil & lil of how cruel the adult world can be .
i finally realize how good it is t be a innocent child w nothing t troubled about.
not money , not family , not friends & definetely no BGR.
i hate everything , evry part of my life now.
my life is just routine. everyday i m repeating all the same things all over &over again.
i wanted t make my family proud , make myself proud one time!
but i cant find the chance.
i really donknow what i can do.

I am drifting away.
drifting away from all i once hold &loved so dear
Yes , maybe you are guessing family?
Yes tts right.
i have nothing t worry or troubled about now.
no bgr.
Its only family problems
Now then i understand when one grows old , thy will actually think more of the past & all of th things thy once used t take for granted.
i miss all the days i used t spend with my family.
all the jokes ard the house.
& all the outings. bt as i grow older &older.
i hear lesser of th jokes. i notice dad is not as strong as last time.
& mom starts t cough & get sick alot.
& me. i m out of the house all the times
Sunday is family day, EVERYBODY went out t sci centre
EVERYBODY but me!
cos my dad scared interupt my day programme.
bt i alr reject all the people who ask me out that day.
& i got a big tiffs w dad . i said alot of hurtful things t my dad who only scared t disturb my day . who only want me t be happy .
Bt he doesnt know . i can be happy even spending just one day , one happy family outing w them.
i know i m very bad t say all those hurtful things t him tt day
bt i m just too sad & troubled. i m sorry daddy.


No comments: