Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Heys everyone,
My common test had start. so sorry tt i didnt post =(
bt aft common test . i m having plans plans plans!
work, sleep, & hanging out w my girls!
have not contact my ru sis for long! wonder hows she dng!
anw! i have a super duper high&happy mood tday.
reason being: cos My dearest bro , Jason had send a longlong letter t me by mail (:
sweeet(: & he rmb my dad bday tooo.
ohmygod! its been so long since he wrote t me !
awwwwwwwwwwww i miss you brother plus { aiai } childish names we used t call each oths,
guess we have really grown up(:
& guess wht best! he promise t come back t singapore soon .
hahaha, i love you lah bro(: super love.

Anw. so my common test was lik!
errrr? maths easy & hydraulics confirm flunk luhs):
neway .
its gng t be the last test soon & upcoming would be th hols again=D
ohhhhhhhhhh Duper happy(:
so , nothing more t update? haha guess my life just bored nial . lols
will be back w more posts&picts thn .
Lastly i super miss Jason Dage , wished he will be back w manymany presents for me soon(:

No comments: