Sunday, June 22, 2008

YEAHS((: Tmr is a brand new term of first yr ((;
heh , i m kinda excited .
bt classes in th early morning & boring lectures just gonna make my day ):
bt lovely friends & Funneh jokes gonna brighten my day agn ((:
heh, super love my new poly friends luh & of cos my sisters.
hehehe.
oh yeahs, ytd i went out w jojoyee,winxteo & lynettechua
hehe . though its a short shopping trip . bt i have much shou huo (:
one new graphic spag & black flats.
mygod. i abs love my new "impulse buying"(:
however . i miss my lovely sissy. Leexinru ,
no lame jokes & Critics time.
hahaha, miss you luhs sissy . come out soon okay )):

last word for someone:
don contact me if you are so scared of ppl knowing,
i hate this kind of hiding everywhere
everything ended. i say so.
i wish you al the best (:

No comments: