Thursday, October 16, 2008


Amazing or not ?
there are two different sides even if only is a similar face in that one person .
can you all seee the different face in me ?
hahahha.
made this discovery thanks to my sister ruru (:
met up w her this afternoon as Cindy wanna pass her paper&help notes . ( Hope it will help her out ) Good luck for Os my sisters ; Ruru & jojo(:
Anyway. met up w sis Jo to support her Os.
And i m the early bird tday !
Waited for her & have a lil lame chat to soothe her nervous-ness , b4 she went for th major exam .
hope it helps (:
& Hope all People that are tking Os this yr will score well (: jy ..

& i really donknw why i think tooo much.
everything , yes , Noted that is everything beeen a fuck for me .
i hate . i hate this world , hate that everyone is so materialistic , hate that i m brainless
hate that whatever i do dont seems right,
hate that whoever i love wont love me back ,
Hate that i have to listen comments everywhere , Hate that people everywhere getting like shitty attitude,
HATE THAT I CANT BE ME ! i must chg & chg & fucking chg more to adapt to th now envt .
hate that my mom cant born me with sharp nose , big eyes & strong teeth.
arghhhh, i m unsatisfy with alot of things.
i donknow how to calm down.
the feeeling sucks. & i think maybe a slp will be btr for me now?
. ciaos thn . will be back.


why . why you?
inferior was everything that spelled for me.
i hated that feeling
i hated that you are like the butterfly , sky , beautiful things & i m nothing
i hate to feel inferior to you.
fuck
!

No comments: