Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Economics like sucking my brain cells away Now !
Shit . save me anyone ?

WELL. decided to post since i m like so damn shag ,
I think my blog is like soon sooon gng to close down man.
Dead shit .
Anw , 29Oct2008 .


I got a damn huge surprise ytd(28oct) . well nt really good if i shd say .
This time i lost it . good&forever .
well. bt i guess it will all get better in time ,
(:
& dk . you got smthg right again k. so you arent useless , atleast you cn read my dumb mind --"

Tday which is like 29oct.
I am late for meeting irvin again! =x
Oops . i m always late lah.
Shd learn how to be punctual & i think i shd put this on my wishlist l8r so i could achieve it ! *smirks ;D
anw. lik i say i was late & of cos we were late for class.
But being a good soul , of cos irvin forgive me .
& Maths Quiz tday.
SHIT . I M SO GONNA FLUNK LAH.
parabola and so on?! WTH MR FOOO. I REALLY DON LIKE YOU. =="
i want t pass maths lah,
failing maths made me feel so useless.
I want to get 3.9 GPA .
uhoh =x too high hor.
hahhaha =D well. i very shag lah tday.
forgive me if all these is crap cos i m lik damn cui tday =="
k lah. i shall ciao now . (:
tkc readers. bbb(:

No comments: