Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YO ALIVE HUMANS(:

well . i m here to post abt my fun kbox w cindy,Irvin(3gu)&weifeng(:
anw , it was like damn fun!
Anddddddddddddd know wht?!
My 3gu voice like JUST veryvery nice only(:
like the aska . omg, i think one day i can just become his fan lorrrrr.
awwwwwwwwwwww.
and cindy singing just very the feeling only lah. I cried lik --"
and . yes tts when the unfortunate thing happen-d
my contacts got like super dry, so i put like TAP WATER inside my freaking eye lah.
am i mad you tell me?
thn i go back .like shiok AND aft like 2 SONGS . it started to get freaking red & pop out lah!
mygod --"
bt thanks to wf(: REALLY THANKS LEH. he help me buy the solution .
hahahhaha. and tt save me from gng blind (: LOL
well. thn aft tt 3gu borrow me spects and i went toooot * all the way!
hahahaa, thanks all friends for your help and concern .
i regret crying seriously ,


Think over , yes i m thinking !
the right and wrong,
the one i love , & the one who loves me ,
i knw everything k . why hide? lik for fuck. i cn type out evrything now.

bt seriously to the one who love me ;
: i m nt worthy of you,
i m nt what you think i m ,
if tday you can be angry over such a small things i do , tmr you might find out more extreme secrets about me?
cn you tk it ? i love challenges , cn you give me?
i don like simple love , i like luxurious life , cn you give me?
pls. i m nt so simple like you think , just a girl that is satisfy w her life , good temper and so on.
i m not. that is all just mask.
maybe if one day you uncover my secrets deep down , you will know.
bt i hope you dont ever tk out my mask. i like it thr.
bt i still hope we are good friends.(:
we are , arent we?
forever is only for friend . i love you dearest friend.

To the one i love .
: 不确定我的执着能让你感动 .
i did alot of things alrd.
i alr make the first move alot of times alrd.
i donknw what more i can do ?
can you tell me?
wake me up if that is a dream , JUST FUCKING TELL ME ,
BOONJIALE YOU NO CHANCE COS YOU ARE JUST TOO INSIGNIFIGCANT.
I DONLIKE YOU!!
just like that, i will know what to do.
seriously.
i like you more after . all
and , yes of cos i wouldnt miss any chance t be w you,
bt of cos if you don like me. i would go away ..

(: yes i know wht i m saying, people dont bother to comment okay.
- unless yes , you are one of the above i have mentioned?

Anw , bjl is off. and i swear somedays i might just get some heart attack =x
and yes ,
i just hate myself and the whole bloody fucking world now.
god is unfair , i know );

No comments: