Saturday, November 29, 2008









have been gng out w my girlfriends for the past week.
meet up and so,
forgot most of the date though, & yes.
fun , and fun and more fun w them
Date out w my pretties sister at first ,
Winnie & Xinru .
went to hoolland V to slack after my school ,
went to eat coffeeshop , fish and chip is the sexy yo mans(:
and yes talk alot to them bout him & him
hahaha diff him though.
ours * Him
well. thn went to cold rock camwhore and eat ice -cream .
yummy . love days lik thats.
then went back to panjang area and slack w ru as ,winx wanna go home slp.
pig ah !! --"
and yes. talk again.
sister talk, and i saw another side of my sis. the soft side (:
yes. i think after that night, my opion of this sis chg quite abit,(:
bt yes , in a good way .
went home after 2
feel cui yet happy(:
NEXT OUTING -
from what i rmb , yes it was w my dearest girl & Sister JOJOYEE(:
went to sunset way for jojo`s dad cake first.
Happpy belated bday uncle (:
thn went to town & yes i got myself a nice spag . &
we went snap al the way at town toooo.
haha,yes thy say w me , thrs never a day without photo,.
hahahaha, and i really did a unglam thing at the middle of orchard!
shit --"i hope no one see it though =x
and thn home sweet home by bus 190.
Next outing !
this time everybody is present (:
xinru , winx , jojo, cindy - okay i missed out ling =x
anw. went to town w ru & jo to meet up w cindy
& slack at starbucks , talking & stuffs
suddenly i felt like we girls have endless stuff to talk.
hahaha, anw, camwhored after we reach jojo block`s downstair,
fun and laughter filled the whole atmosphere.
jo`s dad claim to hear our laughter even at his room
that is like so exergratting, COS WE ARE 1 BLOCK AWAY FROM JO HOUSE . --
my god --'
i m sorry to jo neighbour anw if you all will see this post =x
lol. btw i m off to learn my maths alrdy.
cya ppls, ciao.
photos will be up as sooon as i recieve frm my girls (:
The hurt is so deep , i don think anything helps.
i wanna just leave .






No comments: