Tuesday, December 2, 2008



(:







Girls NIGHT Out (:





as promised yeah, The photos of all my girlfriends.
and yes all are so gorgeous (:
* hahaah yes i heard some water droplets dripping though , don be envy i took picts w them uh! =x hahhaha,
well.


yes. so i will begin my non-crap post now.. ( ONLY NOW THEN BEGIN )

Anw, skl as usual ,
Mon i went to sentosa w girl & Jo though ,
yes , i promise photos will be upload l8r (:
And yes , Girl freaking woke me up at 6 in the freaking monday morning when thr is no class !
Motive : GO SENTOSA.
and yes , she is power man! woke me up liao still msg wake up the whole page --"
So woke up and prepare.
Damn cui --
my whole mind just wanna shut down and slp!
So anw took 963 and fuck , morning crowded w so many ppl sia!
wtf --"
and yes, heng one uncle let me sit . (:
bt well , girl and jo just nt as lucky, thy cant squeeze up the bus i m on, so yes. thy just wait for another .
& well. its amazing and quite ** funny to notice how ppl slp on bus.
some just in deep slp. hahahahha =x
no offence anw .
so yes. reach harbourfront FIRST ! and waited for them
bought things to sentosa & eat
& Yes. we suntan thr~ i almost turn to some roasted RIB or smth lik tt ,
s o , being hot & whatever alrd. Jo and me decide to dip in water .
(: COOLING I SAY & GIRL WAS ENJOYING HER SUNBATH all the while
anw. so till 12.3o , pack and went for bath,
thn back t skl. studytime (:
grab a bite w cliques b4 gng t *Empress class anw.
(:
-DAY ENDED -


Tuesday, 2dec.
I m late for class. cab t skl!
and yes. girl disturb me again this morning !
PS; girl i see its becoming a habit alrd ah , stop it !! --"
lol. kidding.
anw. Classs. and yes.
Cliques tday just discussed about those news that i duno.
so yes was very very attentively eating my fish&chips all the way.
Anw. i was like checking my hotmail & i saw things that disgust me totally. !!
Like ppl in norway & those icy cold countries.
Maybe they really have nothing to do. thy actually invented Killing seal as a sport .
Like pls , why is killing become sports now?! wtf?!
--" DISGUSTED. what has the world come to ?!
ppl like to commit suicide in a "new brainless way"
terrorist is out again , thanks to *////-/
& the fucking weather is getting more and more hot day by day ,
and NO MORE COLD WEATHER FOR WINTER AT HONGKONG?!!
why?!

is the world ending soon?
how is it gng t end.
wtf, i still do not want to die though yes i believe its ending soon







No comments: