Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Things have been going so wrong. yet nothing is wrong.
& nothing is something.
its like i m living my life , you are living yours.
Nothing wrong right?
bt to me , there is something wrong. very wrong indeed .
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i m on the verge of insanity now.
everytime i m on the verge of giving up, somethinghappen & I BELIEVE AGAIN!
shit , don bullshit me & give me fake hopes Please.
let me off.. i m really sick and tired of being all alone. waiting for the right one to come , but all along . nothing but disappointment & hurts.
Please. i m just a mere girl i don deserve this.
fuck all this fate and destiny .
fuckyou . fuck them all! i hate this . fucking world i swear.
xmas is coming , but i dont feel at all excited or anything.
well. maybe . exchanging presents&living one night in a tent w girls keep me up abit
But . nothing else.
i m vexed , i m nothing , i donknow what bullshit am i talking but i m tired of life.
i m tired of hearing those couple talks everywhr.
No , i m not despo for a boyf !
or maybe . i just Want to find my right one.
or maybe . love is in the air. but not mine.
love , what the fuck! i hate it .
i hate those butterflies in my stomach when i m trying to talk to you. no more. no more of that now ,
i m not sure whats next , bt definitely surely . i will figure it out somehow .
please. i wna live my life happily like before.
please. let me off. i donwanna wait for the wrong person forever.
let me forget him please.

=================

Anw, ytd was family day ,
Woke up 8 in th morning . to prepare and everything.
then waited for daddy mommy to wake up.
and off we go.
head off w dad and bro to buy books early in the morning first. thn back home to change.
went to chinatown and slack ard w dad and bro thr first as mommy went up t office t collect her air tix .
after that. abit of tiffs. so went home have a rest & about 5. set off to eat again.
Ate beef hor fun & shop ard supermarket !
hohoho simple bt super fun!
super fun gossiping about fat womans butt . & pushing trolleys anyhow,
superly fun talking to guys w mummy!
advices from old usually makes us see the pict over again. and decides whats best.
but . well. i havent decide. & i stil donwant to. though what mommy says makes sense.
and . bleak future i should say.
maybe. not meant to be?
anw . round 8 . jo comes to visit w her cam !
upload picts and joke ard.
hahhah, I LOVE JOJO MOLE(:
hahahah, so damn cute hor jo?! lol
and round 10 she went home. fun day(:

No comments: