Monday, December 15, 2008

its been long,
Long since i last went out w my family. all of them for a trip.
Longer since , i went out shopping w them .
suddenly. i felt that i m not a wonderful daughter to them ,
not a wonderful sister to my cutebrobrod. even though how much i claim to love him
I felt the huge dist between me & my family. even though how much i deny.
its there.
some change is irreversible. & i do not know how t make up to them.
i felt . so lousy .
why am i such a person.
& i even made mom cry.
i m terrible aint i?
shouldnt be living in this world.
i wish. i would be back to those days.
dad,mom, me & bro and wondergirl.

its beeen so long , so long since wonder left us.
you have been such a precious to our family.
bonding seeems much easier for us w you around
though you bites. though you scratch, though you are nt friendly at all.
bt . to us . you are always cute & cuddly.
always been thr for us till th last of your breath.
i`ve see you grow , like you seen mine.
being . always tgt .
Rmb . during primary school. after school i will be back telling you how much school is a bored & so on.
and you will be loooking me at those innocent eyes that seems to be telling me you know .
i told you . all about them. how they bully me . & yes. i know you are tearing w me,
wondergirl i miss you so damn frucking much!
i have so much more to tellyou.
when can i ever see you again.
R.I.P my beloved girl . i miss you forever.


i really wish to go back to those old sweet times.
no regrets ?
how easy to say , how hard to do.

No comments: