Monday, December 17, 2007

I hope i can be a muderer & kill that f**king popular bitch!
-.-

arghhh* sacked & i am looking for job !
Stupid!
been slacking this few days.
gng out & spending money !!
money money & more money .
shiat!*
mom will be back soon ; donknow how on earth t tell her that her daughter lose tht fucking job!
SHIATTTTTTTT*
oh & people if you notice th vuglars in this post ; its all bcos of my stupid mood&attitude acting up agn!
heng * now got jojo sis pei me talk.
hahah. she th best lahs! always for me when i am down.
others ? i donknow whr th hell thy are alrdy. sms them don reply .
wtf! i am down on luck people . so next tim when you see me walking on th road
please ti xing me don fall. Thanks.
roars! What nonsense!. ARGHH guess i am mad.
anw. i will just post briefly now.

Friday ;
jo came overnight at my house, played jenga & Monopoly.
she slpt early . talked t bro abt my love life. & he advice me .
ohlalala! && its really cute.
shd talk more t my bro i think. haha

Saturday ;
went out with jo cos she wanted t go out.
prepared& went t marina sq .
went gap t find adeline & Apply for job thr.
Alblin , th manager talked alot t me as if i could really get that job.
& he say he wil try t squeeze me in . feel all happy & went for more shoppings.
gossips with jo & we find "she" is disgusting.
really cant judge a book by its cover,
& i learn about smths tht day.
maybe i can say i am a lil ` sad ?

Sunday ;
Met up with nanli.
Bus-ed over t chinatown& ate at some deserts shop for lunch.
wanted t treat nanli but she push th money t me.-.-
thn went over t kbox .
Dash cross th road , raining & so we got drench.
Damn-ed .
But still it was a very fun day! we sang like mad during k-session.
& thn bus-ed over t timah t slack.
slpt at bus & thanks nanli for tking care of me while i slp
cos she claimed tht my head was dropping! LOLxD
reached timah & once agn .
nanli treated me t dinner! WTF! i think i own her alot alrdy mans
i am gng t treat her whn i get my pay! don fight with me agn hor Li !!
HAHAHA,
& Thn went t talk, catch up & so.
that whole day , really have alot of memories of him
i am lik fucking sad. i donknow what comes over me. then i cry after bidding goodbye with li.
maybe chinatown? or rather talks with her?
i regret alot of things , guess my life is filled with regret.
Well. end of that day reminsce, don wanna post anymore.
i will post after i find a job thn!
May god bless me & my friends
Oh yaa! Good luck to those tking N -level for their results!
tkc evrybody!& please tag b4 you leave ! or else i might kill you all tooo! XDD
Muhaahahha!

No comments: