Saturday, December 8, 2007

People am back t post b4 gng t jo house.
Ohhhh, been back t contact with one of my Primary skl bestie, Nanli
yeahs. Went lim kopi & catch up with her on friday .
talked alot . && fun lahs.
talk abt life. tikos && Love
Laugh all the way . && her bf is fcuking funny lahs!
OMG!! lols
The time spend is really short but sweet & Fun .
It makes me really think back t th past.
th primary skl life.
i don really miss it. as in primary i lost alot of things.
i lost alot of friends due t my stupid temper & so.
But i still miss my friends thr. the times i spend thr.
all the thgs i lost thr.
Rmb in those days.
I was always th one being protected by Nanli As thr is th big stupid giant always lie & Bully me!!
SHIT ONE! i still rmb his fcuking name!!
=X
& I still rmb in those days i was th one always thinking of stupid plans that backfired and she s always helping me.
& Alot. i just wanna say thanks and sorry t her.
haha. Wells. guess its another emo post agn uh?
LOL.
anw. gonna go jo house soon && thn t meet Nanli agn.
catch up sumore!!
hahaah, shal go prepare now.
tkkare everybody.


& to x : Can i know your whole name? Thanks for feeling my post. LOL. hope you stay happy ya!(: && everlasting with my friend

No comments: