Wednesday, December 19, 2007

n





i miss everything of yours! *sincerely.
hope you are back here ; just talking & sms-ing with you made me happy.
but ?
we are looking at different sky now. i know it.
& i know you will never be by my side looking at th same sky.
But probably you will be with others.
Albin havent call ! *crys
I THINK THE JOB IS BUANG LE! hais T.T
anw ; went out jo tday.
Omg suay lahhhhhhhhh!
List of suay-ness

- Raining ;
- waiting for albin call thn i suddenly say ALBIN DA GEI WOO! lol xD
- i THOUGHT he call me & i rumage my bag at th middle of street only t find its just some SONG i forget t CLOSE!
- Leg is sore ; Jo had blister cos of her heels ): (*poor girl )
- Tired tired tired
- no money !
& I think thts all?

& we went walking all ard , & keep meeting some elegant girls.
lol. Is keep meeting them lor lik following sia.
LOL.xD
Phototking thr && thn bus-ed home
talked alot tooo.
its always fun with her tgt shop no matter how tiredd& she always cheer me up
yeah thks girl ; JOJOYEE(:
thn home sweet home, Ok
now i will let pictures do th talking (:
love ya peeps , AND ADVANCE XMAS TO YOU FARAWAY (:
&& everybody !
tmr will be gng out with budds agn!
ohmy! hahaha, more pics tmr (:


1)Nanli&me (: my pretty babe . ; 2)Cremating xiaoma (nanli accidentally burn)? xD


Retarded Jiale alast(:

Me&My precious Girl (:

Angels sibo? LOL xD



No comments: