Sunday, February 8, 2009

寒风也冷不过你对我的心肝
哪通糟蹋着我
爱着你心惊惊
想着你心痛痛
但是我没法度将感情收拾
等别人对待你亲像你对待我按
怎拢未心痛

____________________________________
Beautiful Hokkien sung by Huang Yi ling. ( if i m not wrong .
well. somethings which i don need say , probably you all can guess it.
;D i m bloody sad =(

Anw wrking life ended for now. and for next few weeks my sat and sun will be empty
! Jio me out okays sissys.
Anw. tday working was of great fun . went ard camwhoring other ppl while thy are wrking
. friendly staffs asa have. Well. some of them.
But most of them was like. okay only .
well. most enthu of all was of cause me&Chaoyang!
we went ard making funny faces. and well. i made her day! she laugh like nobody business.
cause she say i m Very -S-T-O-P-I-D. hahahah!
i had a veryvery pleasant day tday i should say(:
...
Until late night. arghhh fxxxx.
totally spoilt my day.
but i guess i should stop bothering myself w this kinda thing (:

Tmr 11 skl! bless i wont be late! ((:
Ohnnnnnn. i miss my sister .
And yes! ytd jo came and play mahjong ytd
We lose. but mum and dad just sua sua ke! . guess i still have to brush up mj skills.
Anw. tday jo made me laugh all the way from fajar to senja!
ASSHOLE! lols xDD my mouth even cramp!
Funny sia! everyday w this girl cfm laugh till mouth cramp! lols.
Anw. your sweet note is likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee damn sweet.
extra sugar hhuh? lol. love ya girl ((:

No comments: