Sunday, February 1, 2009



Me and brother , Happy note to start off this . * I finally got my bro to photo w me (:
however ,
i m not gnna post happy things! Cause i m too angry to be posting happy things!

I seriously m a fool.
And its always. Why?!
you are lying to me again & again.
arent you tired of making up new stories to cover for the old one ?
am i such a unreasonable person that you mus always lie to me&say sorry .
i donwan sorry. i don need it .
i just don like people to lie to me ,
maybe you have to put in more effort , i don trust you anymore to be honest
( Who`re you )
My piorities now ,
is never a guy again .
It will be . F&F.
no , don get it wrong.
it will be friends and family.
AHH. not to be missed. studies tooo
I WILL BE A BETTER GIRL BY THIS YEAR END !
huat ah(:






No comments: