Wednesday, January 28, 2009

我爱上的 是他瞳孔里的太阳, and STUPID MATHS.


ARGHHH. GRRR! i cant concentrate on my Maths Online.
I JUST CANT !
anw, pon the whole session of school tday.
stayed home , sleep , eat , watch tv and slp again.
awww. boring life .
actually suppose to be mahjong session and thn . yes , 3gu have smth on so its cancelled.
I Guess a day without school is quite bored as well.
& i really really cant fucking conc on my maths online as well as maths homewrk that are suppose to be due long way ago before time.
and god , my EH is still not complete yet.
--" fucking rats and markets.
Arghh . goodness . new year isnt over and yet i m here scolding like thrs no tmr.
really , you wouldnt like to be me . even for a day --"
hell. loads . of . uncomplete . things.
i know its still new year , i know i shouldnt be thinking of all these things.
but , its beyond my control .
emotions and feelings do come and go like encyopedia states. or whatever .
i miss him suddenly.
miss my perfect & wonderful "dream-on guy"
yes. i know now i have this perfect one. but he is not the one i really love .
hes not him . not my "dream-on guy"
i miss those msges. those contacts. those yo , those .feeling i once had for him
i miss him and everything.
i know i shouldnt . i know its gone . i know theres nothing left now.
not even a mere friend.
the answer is all along place before my eye.
he treated me like another mere stranger.
tell me. have you treated me more thn just another stranger? friend? have you?
Sometimes. tv reminds me of you, sometimes mtv , sometimes even songs.
we havent had any real memory tgt.
i should have no problem forgetting you.
No , not that i still hope for anything.But . i really miss you.
cmon. scold me , say i m stupid. say i m a clown. say i m a fool.
sometimes i really hope i m another person , someone you would stop and have a look
someone you will really love and say "hey , you are adorable" or any nice words.
to me . you will never have nice words to say.
i have asked you why.
your answer was just , dunno , maybe your face too qian bian !
am i ?
我爱上的 是他笑起来的迷幻
我爱上的 是他瞳孔里的太阳
我爱上的 是我逃不掉的逃亡

No comments: