Friday, January 2, 2009

New year . late post btw.
so belated Happy New Year Everyone.

Anw. New year this year was fun .
Like xmas. we had a unusual one . w the usual girls. which in simpler form i will call them
'my girls"
yeah, so bcos mum was back in sin. & i lose my freedom .
girls decided to find me at my house kopitiam,
waited for everyone t come.
Jo was the first . seee lil nyona. Jo was so fan by my questions !! whahahha xD
thn went down for our late dinner at 10 pm !
ZI CHAR! hahaha.
total : 36bucks! cheap not ?!! hahahahaXD
and yes. went to buy asahi . beer? lol thn up to my house drink !
drank a lil . cos its damn bitter! girl drink up mine . i beg her anw =D
thn . played a lil game w poker. & see tv.
talk & camwhore.
usual LAH!
lol. thn cindy&winx was first to go. as winx lompang cindy gooody car .
thn awhile l8r it was ahru !
& me and jo was left .
JO THE PIG SLPT IMM! --" so i was lik talking to wall. In the end. slpt too! bt nevertheless
I had Best New Year . Not to mention . a gr8 thanks to all my precious girls who pei-ed me on all the special occasions.
- BIG BIG THANKS & BIG BIG HUGS.
ps : you all are the ones who make it fun , make all works out gr8ly. loveya all much!

Anw .2008 .
great year i should say.
i had dreams that come true, i made new friends. i still had my girls w me,
sadness. well thrs is bound to be. but i overcome it all. & yes i m still strong . still standing.
& i got over it soon enough.
Sistership got abit drifted in the middle of the year. however . we pulled it back again.
still as strong as ever.

my best best sisters . Jo, winx & ru .
Jo : thanks for being my listener , always willing to acc me to whr i want to go , always willing to talk t me, always willing to lend me tissue. i know alot of things will change as time goes by .bt one thing for sure. our sistership wont (: i will be thr if you need me .

Winx: thanks for advice & always pon lessons pei me ah. you know how much i love you one lah. so hhahaha. thanks & love you babe. if you have any problems just ask me out talk at starbucks k ! hahha. or our lao di fang! wish 2009 will be a goodyear for you. & ps . i know you hate her. but stop wanting t make video leh! lol xD Hope your next guy will be the one for you. (;

Ru : you are one of those true friends. always giving true comments. i know this yr is abit tough for you! bt as o level is finishing . you are embarking on a new journey. Poly life! hope you can cope and . hope 2009 will be a good one for you. study hard girl. love you(: meetup for shoppings sooon kays(; loveeee ya sissy. appreciate you always plan surprises for me at my bday!(:

Cindy : Girl, thanks for ya company in lonely lonely new polytechnic school. you made my polylife colourful w gossips and heart to heart talk. thanks for ya endless advices.& suggestions. though sometimes seems abit slutty. hahahaha =x
lol. hoope 2009 will be a nice yr for you. and cont to make my polylife colourful leh! don call me sotong anymore!!! hahahaxD

Jialing: Funny girl i should say. life is never boring w her. Poly life seems so so so fun w her!
Lessons seems so lively ! hahaha . & please go out w us more lehhhhhhhhhhhhh. (;
love you girlys(;


Well. time for new yr resolution eh? lol

- Not to be lateQueen anymore .
- Change my Bloody attitude.
- Not to be tooo supertitious.
- 3.0 for GPA
- achieve my car license sooon (:
- Never ever . fall in love w the wrong kind again!
- Spend More time w Family
- heh( secret for last) (:

i hope so much for cny soooooooooon.
i cant bloody wait for new clothes&Angbao lah! =x
tmr is a saturday again. which means. wrking for me again .
well hopefully i wont be late!
(:
wordy wordy. picts. will be uploaded soon (:
love ya all. readers.

When is the day .
the day i decided to give up. is all a blur now.
days spend tgt and having fun seems so much like a dream now.
i only hope you are happy
yes. don wry anybody. don guess. i have no feelings for him . or whoever i mention.
(:

No comments: