Friday, January 23, 2009

I m yours Truely. (:
A lot of people say it’s best to keep yourself busy so you can keep your mind off your sorrows, but at the end of the day when you’re all alone, you still have to face the hurt no matter what you do and it’s about standing tall even when the world is crumbling down before your eyes.
Our desire and need to express our thoughts and feelings are one of the most important aspects
i Love my everydays.
Anw. long time no post. busy w proj & friends.
Got no time for computer. Cause i neeed beauty sleep mahhhhhhh! haha xD
I shall post things other time.
as . this post is to thank someone . (:
you know who you`re .
though you don bother to read my blog .


Been out w him these few nights.
Nothing can compare to those times.
Foods surprises . the way you smile , the way your driving sucks! xD
the way you commented on my . nearly nude make up .
the way , everything seems so perfect w you ard.
Thank for putting my life in order again.
(;

No comments: