Tuesday, January 13, 2009


well life hasnt been good , or at least i think it wasnt.
everything aint going smooth
regardless studies. friendship , problms and oths.
damn it . & its not even the yr of cow yet
& all these shit happen.
wtf. i got go bai tai sui one lorr!
mai aneh leh! --"
But still worst is yet to come i think.
Anw. SM is really the most suckiest.
bloody hell. suck all my brain juice away. but in the end ans still wrong.
nabey. wondering how people manage to understand and do. --"
weird . or maybe it was only me.
Enuf of sch. as if that is not enough .
my workplace that bitch is .making me piss w sacrcastic comments and fuging attitude.
cause she knows my mother say . i cant offend anyone.
arghhhhh.pissed pissed pissed. i hate you bitch chuwawa.
i bloddddddy hate you really.
and as if . this wasnt the end.
me& "anybody out there" is .. fading. ( anybody=everybody)
aiya. .damn it lahs.
its always the same. nothing changes. nobody appreciates.
fuck all these
i m seriously tired.
i wna slp all day.
(:

No comments: