Monday, January 26, 2009




Happy CNY humans& Animals ( Eg charger my dog k )
Yesyes! 1year 1 time taking angbao days have come again! are you excited?!!
Anw. for me yes! i m super lah!
Ytd . was chu yi .
Went yipo house to collect Angbao early in the morning !
Sit & chit chat awhile. have some porridge , tk angbao nd . remisce yi xia.
thn off . me and my fam went to have prata at batok! ALIF PRATA .
Really superb nice.
thn camwhore w dearest family over there. thn off went to Uncle house and visit.
Played mahjong there. Heng ka.. happy ah me !
this mooo yr is really nice. won 2.4o ((:
okay la. not alot right ( to you all la) for me is alot liao ( cos i always lose 10 dollar upp )
--"
thn back home play Mahjong again. 3 ka mahjong!
sibey fun w family play! bro also come chap jit ka!
hahahaha, very very funny. But ! i still lose 10 dollar!
seriously , cause mummy sit my lucky "dong" what!!
thn yea. as you can guess winner is mommy lor!! (:
thn. talk on phone awhile & slpt (:
Chu er .
HAVENT GO BAI NIAN YET!
WLAO!
AND
Jiale got sorethroat nd Pimples.
she feeeel so .. chui now --"
& yes. she misses him alot now.
he is the one that makes her feel best .
arghhhh.
--" chui-ed **












No comments: