Saturday, February 21, 2009

CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE !


See the change in us ! ((((((((((((((((((((((((:
Claassic lor !=D




CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE !







Arghhhh, really wish exams would end fast ! i wannnna slp&play & enjoy my night life--"
I m so sian-ed now.
mainly cause no one is online !
):
& also cause i Kpo. go open ppl blog , saw smth i don wish to see.
fxxk.


Anw. had a fun day ytd w My sis !
went snap all the way @Jo house.
And Jo did my new nails! (:
loveee this sis of mine . Claassic! lol
Anw. meet up @night with Bk buddy.
WOO. never change. we still talk like thrs no tmr.
hahhaha, and not to mention gossips!& gossips!
woooo~ i cant wait for th next meet up!
and going overseas w Jojoyee(:
loveeee sisters & Buddies.
ohyea. i m endin tday post w my new love ~
Aaron johnson! (:
Hot likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . Fire (:






OKIE. back to studies ~

No comments: