Thursday, February 26, 2009




Seriously , why would i still feel so abandoned in a room full of people i Know .
Probably, all we know is that their looks and names. But who really tried to understand each other.
i feeel so lost now.
Its like everyone i know is so . fake & so .
they run to you only when they got problems. They say Nice Words becos they need to .
But when you are down in the dumps who really cared?
In this world everything is unfair . everything sucks to be honest.
My english aint good i know. But typing makes me feel better. Atleast for now.
________________________________________________________
HAD MAHJONG SESSION THE WHOLE DAY AFTER EH PAPER!
one word for it. SHUANG!!(:
thanks to cindy , jialing , irvin and jake!(:
I finally had my full of Mahjong !!
But i still havent had enough though .
Anw. hope i could score well for papers. esp s m.
Prayyyyyyyyyyyy)":
Work tmr, wish me luck. hahahah xD

No comments: